We cordially invite you to the 2nd international congress:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
New Grids for Renewables!
Innovation – Costs – Nature Protection – Participation
A congress on the (de)central transformation of the grids
On 10 and 11 November 2011
In the “Umweltforum” in Berlin
After the huge success of the first symposium held in May 2010 with over 250 participants, we want to continue the debate on the socially and ecologically acceptable transformation of our electricity grid. As you can see on the agenda, we will discuss technically feasible and economically sound approaches to the transformation:
- The future transmission grid against the backdrop of a decentralised and Europe-wide network extension planning
· Transmission technologies for electricity grids in an increasingly renewable energy system
- New challenges for regional low and medium voltage grids
- Opportunities for citizen participation in rebuilding the energy system
· Learning from the neighbours - Extension of the 110kV-high voltage grid in Denmark, the Netherlands and Germany
The German Environment Aid (Deutsche Umwelthilfe e.V.) started the Forum fort the Integration of Renewable Energies in December 2008 and we will continue to critically accompany the transformation of the energy system and to discuss the upgrading and extension of the electricity grid in Germany (and Europe) for another three years. We seek to develop sustainable and solution-oriented approaches.
We look forward to meeting you in Berlin on 10 and 11 November.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Liv Becker via e-mail to email@example.com. Further information can also be found on our website under http://www.forum-netzintegration.de/113/?L=1.
For details concerning the registration procedure please refer to the attached programme.
Liv Anne Becker
Project Manager Forum for Integration of Renewables
Deutsche Umwelthilfe e.V./
German Environment Aid
Hackescher Markt 4
T: +49 30 2400 867 98
F: +49 30 2400867 99