Internship: The KSSPI is NPO to analyze the structural changes of the climate change & employment issues to be caused by the advancement of the aging society and by the increase in the number of female workers and by the structural change of domestic labor market after the FTA settlement in order to establish the legal system and employment and environmen policies to present the countermeasure to effectively manage the related problems conformable to global standard.
Furthermore, the areas of study of the Ksspi includes the settlement of employment and environment management relation based on the trust and partnership, reasonable system of coordination of the environment-employment management conflict to promote mutually cooperative culture, the measure for the harmonious environment-employment management relation and policy support system, the case studies of foreign labor-management settlement, the infra-structure and improvement of the labor-management, the managing system of the human resources corresponding to the knowledge based society and opened economic environment, the efficient measure for the management of human resources.
In order to build up the overall capacity for the conflict arbitration and human resource management to be prepared for the open global market. The ksspi presents timely measure for the pending ENVIRONMENT & employment policies in order to secure active and rational direction of the CLIMATE CHANGE policies, and for this purpose, provides global policy standard for the labor market drawing from the exemplary safety measure of the labor-management of the foreign workers.
Accordingly the KSSPI establishes a Social Service Institute in order to develop policies to create and manage social jobs, to expand the supply of social service, forming policies to offer green jobs, and presents legal and institutional measure for the national policy to be transformed into social enterprise.
KSSPI Internships executes the following projects for the attainment of its aim.
1. Study International Projects for Greenjob
2. Establishment of the Institute for the Studies on International Projects of Social Conflicts, and Climate change issues,
3. Development of Projects for coordination and arbitration.
4. Establishment of International Projects of Social Service and measures to Improve the Social Service Entrepreneurial System
4. Research of International Projects on the Demand of Human Resources for the Foreign Workers and Execute Business Related to Foreign Workers
5. Launching International Projects Forums and Management of climate change Projects for Publication, Promotion, Educational Project, and Offering Information
6. Other Projects Conforming to the Aim of the KSSPI
If interested, Please send your resume to email@example.com