Call for Intern
The KSSPI is policy making NPO in seoul, Korea to analyze the structural changes of the legal issues to be caused by the advancement of the unemployment society, by the increase of climate changes and by the structural change of global labor market settlement.
The KSSPI is establishing the legal issues for employment and environment policies to present the countermeasure to manage the related social service problems conformable to global standard.
Accordingly, the KSSPI is developing law & policies to create social service jobs, forming policies to offer green jobs, and presents legal and institutional measure to be transformed into social service enterprises.
Also, JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SERVICE LAW & POLICY REVIEW. (JSSLP) has been semi-annually published by the KSSPI(KOREA SOCIAL SERVICE POLICY INSTITUTE).
KSSPI internships executes the following projects for the attainment of its aims.
- Editing english written "JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SERVICE LAW & POLICY REVIEW(JSSLP)".
- Gathering and communications scholars for international research projects of social service and climate change issues.
- Making proposal for international projects for social service job creation and climate change issues, drafting measures to improve the social service entrepreneurial system
- Updating, translating and Managing Ksspi website for publication, educational Project and government projects conforming to the aim of the KSSPI.
If you are interested, please email cover letter, CV to Korea Social Service Policy Institute
Attn: John Lee (82)010-3767-7190, Add: sungwoo staus #823, 832-33 yuksamdong kangnam-ku, seoul Korea
- JOURNAL of SOCIAL SERVICE LAW & POLICY REVIEW. -
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
JOURNAL of SOCIAL SERVICE LAW & POLICY REVIEW. (JSSLP) has been semi-annually published by the KSSPI(KOREA SOCIAL SERVICE POLICY INSTITUTE).
It aims to promote research and thinking of legal scholars and practitioners from both Asia and another regions having its regional focus. As the unique globally recognized law & policy review focusing on Asia regional affairs.
The JSSLP covers all aspects of public and social service policy & law applicable to asia within its topical scope. In addition, significant developments relating to social service employment law and policy will be dealt with from an independentand comparative viewpoint of asia.
The JSSLP welcomes academic articles and reports containing insightful, provocative and creative ideas. All drafts will be peer-reviewed through the fair, independent and scientific process. These positions are ensured by its editorial and international advisory board drawn from outstanding scholars from the countries in this region as well as from its global network.